Paradigm Tax Group enhances the bottom-line financial performance of our clients by minimizing their personal and real property tax liabilities.
Originally the National Property Tax Services Group of one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms, Paradigm Tax Group is now an independent property tax consulting firm with 30+ offices across the United States. Through both organic growth and acquisitions, Paradigm Tax Group has developed a strategic national reach with expertise in every area of the Asset Ownership Life Cycle.
Our Value Proposition
Our value proposition is simple and timeless: secure financial and tax benefits by serving as an advocate for our client’s best interests with regard to applicable federal, state and local authorities. We accomplish these objectives by:
- Combining a National Practice of Experienced Professionals with Local Expertise
- Providing Superior Client Service
- Committing to Technology
Effectively, we serve as an effective, seamless extension of our client’s business operations, vigilantly supporting their strategic and financial objectives in an ethical and professional manner.
Our ultimate goal is to establish a long-term relationship with our clients, in which all of their property assessment and tax management needs are fully met. This goal is of the greatest importance considering that property taxes can represent from 30% to 50% of a property’s annual operating costs.
Paradigm Tax Group strives for excellence in rendering assessment and tax management services to clients and in maintaining our high standards and professional image within the diverse municipal assessment and taxation environments across the U.S. We are committed to providing our clients with:
- Cost beneficial assessment and taxation review and administration services.
- Proactive approaches to the determination and solution of all assessment and taxation-related issues affecting their properties.
- A clear understanding of the relevant legislative and regulatory frameworks within—which the solutions to those assessment and taxation issues are based.
- An "Open Line" policy of close communications to field questions, propose strategies, and report on a timely basis, the status of all matters being prosecuted in varied, complex, and ever-changing assessment and taxation regimes.
Paradigm Tax Group, a national consulting firm specializing exclusively in providing taxpayers of commercial, industrial, multi-residential, and special purpose properties with full-range property assessment and tax management services.