- Amanda Crumrine is a Market Leader in the South Texas office of PTG – located in Houston, Texas.
- She has over 14 years of experience with real property tax valuation and negotiations.
- Amanda is an industry leader in the income producing industrial sector in Harris County and represents some of the largest taxpayers in the county. She is extremely successful at minimizing her client’s property tax burden by negotiating with assessors, appearing before the Appraisal Review Board, and representing clients during litigation.
- Amanda is also successful in the self-storage and hospitality sector across the South Texas region.
Professional Designations and Affiliations
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI) – Institute of Professionals in Taxation
- Licensed Senior Property Tax Consultant, State of Texas
- Member, Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals, (TAPTP)
- B.S., Texas A&M University
- Advanced Income Property Tax School – Institute of Professionals in Taxation
- Intermediate Personal Property Tax School – Institute of Professionals in Taxation
- Property Tax School – Institute of Professionals in Taxation
- Several Appraisal Institute Courses