|Department:||Property Tax Consulting|
|Position:||Tax Analyst (Practice Administrator)|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Entry Level|
The Practice Administrator candidate will possess three to five years administrative assistant experience preferably with prior property tax or real experience but not required. Duties include, but are not limited to; providing administrative support to office staff, creating and updating files both online and hard copy, tracking appeal deadlines in jurisdictions, inputting initial new client property, parcel and value data into database, ordering office supplies and equipment, performing mailings, Federal Express shipping and deliveries and assisting with miscellaneous projects.
- Provide administrative support to office staff.
- Create and update files and records both online and hard copy, track tax appeal deadlines in multiple jurisdictions.
- Input initial new client property, parcel, and value data into national property tax system.
- Maintain/update national client portfolios.
- Order office supplies and equipment.
- Perform mailings and Federal Express shipping and deliveries.
- May assist in projects of a small to moderate nature and scope.
- Three to five years Administrative Assistant experience.
- Must have a professional demeanor (professional voice and phone etiquette skills).
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience required.
- Exceptional follow-up skills and strong attention to detail.
- Solid time and calendar management skills.
- Sound judgment dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet critical deadlines.
- Self-motivated to work independently as well in a team environment.
- Anticipate needs and set priorities to handle changing environments.
- Preferred, not required:
- Prior property tax or real estate experience
- BS/BA preferred