- Senior Managing Consultant located in Atlanta
- Significant experience in client management for large portfolio clients, real estate valuation for a variety of property types, property tax appeals, negotiation, and project management.
- Led all aspects of client management for 2 of the largest South-East clients.
- Managed over 588 properties in Alabama, North Carolina, and parts of Georgia for Assessments and Appealsand achieved $1.8MM in tax savings in previous tenure.
- Many years of experience in valuation and business and personal property tax appeals.
- Experienced in building and leading teams including identifying, mentoring, and motivating property tax professionals
- Master’s in Business Administration- Terry College of Business, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - School of Business, Rutgers, the State University, Camden, NJ
- Currently pursuing CMI