- Over 35 years of tax consulting, appraisal, and brokerage experience
- Former Senior Executive with Fortune 400 Commercial Real Estate Service. Served as National Consulting Operations Senior Vice President for over 11 years.
- Former Department Head and Tax Manager at the FDIC, RTC, and FSLIC for over ten years. Served at national and local level. Former Chief Appraiser responsible for Tax and Appraisal throughout the $80 billion dollar banking and savings & loan crisis.
- Former Project Manager for regional custom home builder. Supervised the production and sales of single family residences
- Diverse property tax appeal expert responsible for achieving millions of dollars in property tax savings for a wide range of clients. Obtained national recognition for efforts related to the development of a National Tax Management Program utilized by all property tax consultants employed by the federal government during the S & L crisis of the 80’s and 90’s
- Developed and fostered relationships with numerous clients through personal contact combined with integrity and respect for each client and concurrently maintaining outstanding relationships with each assessor
Professional Designations and Affiliations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Texas
- Certified Senior Property Tax Consultant, Texas
- Member, North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- Member, Harris Association of Realtors
- BBA, University of Texas at Arlington
- Executive MBA mini-series S.M.U.
- MAI candidate, Appraisal Institute
- ARM candidate, Insurance Institute of America
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessor Certification, Texas A&M University