- Responsible for commercial strategy, identification and development of new market opportunities, strategic account procurement, relationship management, and aligning functional departments including operations, marketing, and business development. Nick has been with Paradigm Tax Group since inception (founded in November, 2004).
- Expertise in valuing real estate for ad valorem property tax purposes. Skilled in value analysis, negotiation, appeal preparation/presentation, pre-acquisition due diligence, litigation support, budgeting, reporting, and client retention/expansion/procurement.
- Successful in appeal management and assessment reduction with local assessing authorities. Significant assessment reductions for various property types including office, warehouse, retail, industrial, hospitality, multi-family, mixed-use, and special purpose properties.
- Specializes in the management of regional and national portfolios of properties for a variety of clients including real estate investment trusts, private equity investors, institutional real estate investors, retailers, and manufacturers.
- Former Regional Director at Paradigm Tax Group providing oversight, guidance, and support for a 13 state region. Responsible for the growth, service offerings, personnel, operations, and financial performance of Paradigm's Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kansas City and Minneapolis offices. Managed over $54B in commercial real estate.
- Former Central West Area Leader for Paradigm Tax Group. Led the Chicago office and a nine state region.
- Former Midwest Regional Director for Paradigm Tax Group
- Former Senior Managing Consultant for Paradigm Tax Group. Led the Chicago office and a six state region.
Professional Designations and Affiliations
- Licensed Indiana Real Estate Agent, REALTOR
- Notary Public, State of Illinois
- Member, Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Affiliate Member, Appraisal Institute
- Member, Young Real Estate Professionals (YREP)
- MBA, Finance, Real Estate Management and Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- BS, Finance/Real Estate, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
- Successful completion, Property Tax School (Level I & II), Institute for Professionals in Taxation