- Over 21 years of experience with national real estate appraisal, valuation, and accounting and consulting firmsproviding real estate valuation, appraisal, consulting, and ad valorem property tax management for national andregional portfolios including REITs, corporations, manufacturers, retailers, private equity and institutionalinvestors.
- Varied property type experience including but not limited to manufacturing, warehouse, multi‐family, shoppingcenters, malls, offices, hospitality, mixed use, student housing, special purpose and others uses.
- Experience at informal, assessor, board and court level of real estate assessment taxing jurisdictions in PA, NJ, NY,DC, MD, VA, WV, and other jurisdictions in the US.
Professional Delegations and Affiliations
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, PA
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, NY
- BA, Economics, Georgetown University, 1987
- JD, Law, Widener University School of Law
- On‐going continuing education program via Appraisal Institute, Institute for Professionals in Taxation, AmericanBar Association and other professional real estate and legal associations