|Position:||Systems Support Engineer|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Paradigm is seeking a motivated and professional Systems Support Engineer with excellent communication skills to develop and perform various IT processes and procedures at the corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX.
The Systems Support Engineer is part of the team responsible for configuring, building, troubleshooting and supporting company equipment across all offices and including remote employees. The Systems Support Engineer will be a primary resource for malfunctioning equipment in addition to achieving strategic objectives as an integral member of the team.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for learning and tackling new challenges in a project-oriented environment. This position will require both the ability to prioritize multiple tasks as well as a solid foundation of technical skill to execute a variety of objectives leading to incredible opportunity for personal growth and development.
- Assume ownership for the performance and security of company equipment (Laptops, Printers, VoIP Phones, etc) and escalate issues as necessary
- Effectively prioritize and resolve user issues in the IT Helpdesk
- Build proactive systems and strategies to optimize the performance and response time of the IT Department
- Maintain company communication channels: email services, distribution lists, instant messaging channels/rooms
- Document the company's existing systems architecture and SaaS products; perform maintenance/troubleshooting; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives
- Implement and work on strategic IT projects and reliably accomplish objectives to drive progress in the company
- Coordinate employee account provisioning/de-provisioning requests
- Other projects as needed with the team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field preferred
- Experience with supporting cloud-based services and Windows Server
- Strong experience with both Windows 7+ and Mac OS 10+
- Strong experience working with WAN/LAN/Wireless Networking
- Experience working with VOIP Phone Systems
- Strong familiarity with MS Office 365
- Strong communication skills: both written and oral
- Strong self-starter and time management skills
- Ability to research, find and/or develop solutions to undocumented problems
We offer a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and 401(k) Plan with a company match plus three weeks Paid Time Off and paid holidays.